Access to a BMC Technical Advisor
Gain access to a designated BMC Technical Advisor to help assess Customer’s specific IT-related business challenges, determine how the Customer’s BMC solutions can help address them, and define Customer journey from current to future state. Customers that want more days per week for accessing a Technical Advisor can redeem multiples of this service.
What you get:
This Service provides access to a BMC Technical Advisor for one day per week for up to 12 months.
BMC will perform the following:
- Lead the delivery of the Service, working with Customer and various teams within the BMC ecosystem, such as but not limited to Engineering, Product Management, and Support
- Provide two Capability Assessments that collaboratively assess the current state, identify opportunities to address specific business objectives (I.e., the target state), recommend steps to achieve the target state, and propose metrics by which achievement will be measured
- Provide one BMC Best Practice Module focused on a specific product or functional capability from one of the Capability Assessments
- Review with the Customer the benefits of new product features and their impact on the Customer’s key use cases like upgrades, testing, and configuration
- Host a weekly status call to review progress and address any related matters that arise
Customer will be responsible for:
- Providing timely access to their necessary technical resources to work with the BMC Technical Advisor
Deliverables: Using BMC’s standard methodology and templates, the following Deliverables are in scope for this project and will be delivered:
- Capability Assessment Report
- Best Practice Module
Completion Criteria: Upon reaching the end date of the duration, BMC will have completed these Services.
- The BMC products in scope for the Service will be mutually agreed upon by the Customer and BMC, prior to the commencement of the Service
- Customer must have the defined or mutually agreed to in-scope BMC Products currently under support by BMC
- Customer must be a subscriber to the Starter, Enhanced, or Advanced Success Subscription and have at least nine months remaining on the subscription
- Estimated Duration: 12 months
- In-scope Products: BMC Helix AIOps, BMC Helix Business Workflows, BMC Helix Client Management, BMC Helix Continuous Optimization, BMC Helix Control-M, BMC Helix Digital Workplace, BMC Helix Discovery, BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management, BMC Helix ITSM, BMC Helix Knowledge Management, BMC Helix Operations Management, BMC Helix Platform, BMC Helix Virtual Agent, Control-M, Control-M Application Integrator, Control-M Automation API, Control-M Data, Control-M Mainframe, Control-M MFT, Control-M SAP, Control-M Self Service, Control-M SLA Management, Control-M Workflow Insights, Control-M Workload Change Manager, Helix for Customer Service Management, TrueSight Automation for Networks, TrueSight Automation for Servers, TrueSight Capacity Optimization, TrueSight Operations Management, TrueSight Orchestration, TrueSight Vulnerability Management for Third-Party Applications
- Service Type: Advisory & Planning
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: TECH_ADVR_001
- Date Last Updated: 6/20/23
- Capability Assessment Report - A document describing current state findings and future state recommendations, a high-level roadmap and action plan, success criteria and metrics to measure progress and achievement. One Capability Assessment Report will be produced per Capability Assessment.
- Best Practice Module Report - A document describing BMC’s best practice recommendations. One Best Practice Module Report will be produced per Best Practice Module.