BMC Helix empowers HR leaders to manage, automate, and intelligently scale service delivery
Make more time for the human side of HR
HR organizations are busy. Between juggling strategic and reactive activities, their resources are spread thin. Adding to the challenge, many organizations lack a centralized place where employees can raise HR requests, find resources, and easily get what they need—fast. And workflows for employee journeys are often manual and disjointed, creating even more work for HR teams.
BMC Helix for HR Service Management solves these challenges by streamlining requests through a centralized portal, ensuring end-to-end efficiency and visibility for even complex workflows that involve multiple departments. The solution automates common workflows such as name changes or leave requests, allowing HR teams to spend more of their time on strategic initiatives and the "human" side of HR.
Deliver seamless employee onboarding experiences
Organizations need good processes for bringing new employees into the company and smoothly transitioning them out when they leave. BMC Helix helps you deliver a superior employee experience across the different stages of the employee lifecycle. Preconfigured workflows help standardize and automate much of the work. The solution includes a new hire portal with “to-dos” and checklists that help a new hire with their pre-boarding tasks; automatically created “day one” tasks to be completed when they start; and support for day-in-the-life employee events.
There are also workflows to derisk the offboarding process and an alumni portal to handle requests once an employee has left. The workflows orchestrate tasks across different departments such as HR, Finance, Facilities, and IT while providing the hiring manager and HR agents with central oversight. By leveraging BMC Helix for out-of-the-box employee lifecycle management, you improve collaboration, reduce risk, and remove cumbersome manual processes that could create delays and errors involved with onboarding and offboarding employees.
HR Service Management for the evolving workplace
HR service management requires a robust platform that will intelligently grow, scale, and adapt to the evolving needs of the workplace. BMC Helix provides the core features for modern HR service management and intelligent ways to deliver innovative services and exceptional employee experiences, with:
- Integrated HR case management
- Key integrations with human capital management (HCM) and signature software
- Protection of personally identifiable information (PII) and alignment with the General Protection Data Regulation (GDPR)
- Out-of-the-box content
- Document management
- Knowledge management
- HR insights
- Shared service support
- HR administration of their own space
By leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML), automation, and knowledge management, teams can accelerate to an HR shared services model that improves the quality and consistency of HR services.
BMC Helix software intelligently automates the creation of tasks and workflows based on criteria such as location, role, and the type of request, ensuring the appropriate service is delivered to the employee. Straightforward cases benefit from no-touch case resolution, freeing up valuable time to manage complex escalations and focus on strategic initiatives.
- BMC Helix Business Workflows
- BMC Helix for HR Service Management
- Delivering a seamless employee onboarding experience
- Integrations Made Easy: How to Connect Third-Party Applications to BMC Helix Business Workflows
- How to Build an Effective HR Service Management Strategy
- Superior Customer Experiences
- Omdia Universe: Selecting an Enterprise Service Management Solution
- Forrester: The Total Economic Impact™ Of BMC Helix ITSM And BMC Helix Digital Workplace
- Employee Onboarding with BMC Helix for HR Service Management (1:47)
- Deliver better employee experiences with BMC Helix for HR Service Management (2:06)
- Experience the Future of Work with BMC Helix (1:01)
- Step Into the Future of Work With BMC Helix Digital Workplace (2:16)