Remedy Change Management 9.0: For Infrastructure Change Approvers/CAB (WBT)
This course provides you with a detailed understanding of the Infrastructure Change Approver/Change Advisory Board (CAB) role in the Change Management process.
In this course, you will learn about the Change Management process tasks that you will perform, such as change approval and rejection.
Note: Other suggested training for the Infrastructure Change Approvers/Change Advisory Board (CAB) role is the BMC Remedy Change Management 9.0: Supplemental Features (WBT) course. Although this suggested course is not mandatory, BMC strongly recommends that you take this training.
BMC Helix ITSM 9.x
Self Paced | 1.00 時間
Change Approver Overview
- Identify the responsibilities of Change Approver
- Identify the role of Change Approver in the Change Request lifecycle
- List the permissions for the Change Approver role
- Describe the change status and approval phases
- Describe how to add approvers
- Describe how to approve and reject a change request
- Describe the Approval Central