BMC Helix Digital Workplace and Add-Ons: Ultimate Subscription
BMC Helix Digital Workplace is a next-generation, self-service application for business users to connect with IT and HR anywhere, anytime, on any device. Users are encouraged to share their experiences and post status updates about the resources that concern them. IT can analyze the conversations around resources to gain insight into service usage trends, in order to plan for the organization's future needs more efficiently.
BMC Helix delivers cognitive service management that is fast, accurate, cost effective and is available to run on your choice of cloud, in a hybrid model, or in your own data center. The BMC Helix solution's cognitive capabilities, meanwhile, can help reduce support costs. For example, intelligent chatbots can handle user queries and questions. Additionally, the BMC Helix solution provides tools for managing and monitoring multi-cloud solutions.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC Helix Digital Workplace and BMC Helix Add-Ons details the use of the BMC Helix Digital Workplace and BMC Helix Add-Ons solutions.
IMPORTANT: This is an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
Students can schedule up to 6 hours coaching annually. At BMC's discretion or based on customer demand, BMC reserves the right to change expert 1:1 coaching appointments to group coaching calls.
BMC Helix Digital Workplace 19.x
Administrators, Consultant, Users
All Delivery Method | 122 時間
- Explain Digital Workplace and Digital Workplace Catalog
- Describe the BMC Digital Workplace and Catalog Interfaces
- Learn how to use the BMC Digital Workplace Catalog Administration Console to complete administrative tasks in BMC Digital Workplace Catalog
- Understand how to populate a Service Catalog to assist self-service users
- Learn how to create and configure BMC Helix Chatbot
- Understand how to integrate BMC Helix Chatbot with external communication channels, including Slack, Skype for Business and other
- Introduction on how to use BMC Helix Cognitive Automation for the automatic categorization of tickets within Helix ITSM
- Introduction to BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management, including the configuration of connectors and workflows
- Introduce BMC Remedy Smart Reporting and list its associated roles
- Create and work with reports, storyboards, and dashboard tabs
- Deploy and install BMC Remedy Smart Reporting
- BMC Digital Workplace 18.x: Fundamentals Using (WBT)
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace 19.x: Fundamentals Using (WBT)
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace 19.x: Fundamentals Catalog Administering – Part 1 (WBT)
- BMC Remedy Smart Reporting 18.x: Fundamentals Using (WBT)
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace 19.x: Fundamentals Administering (ILT)
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace 19.x: Fundamentals Catalog Administering – Part 2 (ILT)
- BMC Remedy Smart Reporting 18.x: Fundamentals Administering (ILT)
- BMC Helix Add-Ons 19.x: Fundamentals Administering (ILT)
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Digital Workplace 19.x Online Exam
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Digital Workplace Catalog 19.x Online Exam
- BMC Certified Professional: Helix Digital Workplace 19.x Online Proctored Exam
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Add-Ons 19.x Online Exam