This integration enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any Azure Logic App from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate Azure Logic Apps jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Monitor the Azure Logic App status and view the results in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your entire Azure Logic Apps service.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Azure Logic Apps, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 Azure Logic Apps jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
Control-M integration for Azure Logic Apps is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later