HR Service Management Starter Service
This Service enables HR Service Management onto the Customers existing BMC Helix environment. HR processes will be streamlined along with reducing administrative burdens. This includes the task flow for HR tasks using out-of-the-box content packs. Building a modern HR Service Management environment for a foundation that will grow, scale and adapt to the evolving needs of the work force.
What you get:
BMC will perform the following:
- Conduct a workshop for gathering information to support HR Service Management.
- Configure foundation data for the Lines of Business, Support group, Assignment, Operational Categories.
- Configure and import out-of-the-box content packs for HR Portal.
- Configure Case template and task flow content packs for the onboarding solution here.
- Configure one OOTB (out of the box) LOB specific dashboard.
- Configure the HR Portal branding to align to the Customers branding specification.
- Configure and reimport 15 out-of-the-box Digital Workplace for self-service from BMC sample HR LOB here.
- Migrate QA to Prod using content pack.
- Prepare Solution Design document.
- Prepare Construction Document
- Prepare Test Plan document.
Customer will be responsible for:
- Providing functional UAT test cases
- Conducting functional testing
- Providing relevant information to support the solution including:
- Branding information to support the configuration of the HR Portal
- Ensuring availability of subject matter experts for workshop with BMC
- Integration and customization which are not in scope for this Service
Deliverables: Using BMC’s standard methodology and templates, the following Deliverables are in scope for this project and will be delivered:
- Solution Design Document
- Construction Document
- Test Plan document
Completion Criteria: BMC will have completed these Consulting Services when the in-scope Consulting Services have been completed and the Deliverables have been delivered to the Customer Project Manager, no integration and customization added in this.
- Customer already has a license for the following BMC Helix applications:
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace
- BMC Helix Business Workflows
- BMC ITSM with foundation data
- Customer will provide functional test cases for UAT
- Customer will provide relevant information to support the solution including:
- Estimated Duration: 4 weeks
- In-scope Products: BMC HR Service Management, BMC Digital Workplace Advanced, BMC Helix Business Workflows, BMC Helix ITSM
- Service Type: Deployment
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: HRSM_STRT_0001
- Date Last Updated: 10/03/2023