Applications Managed Service Additional Service and Coverage Options
For BMC Applications Managed Service (AMS) - Foundation Subscription customers, these options provide supplemental assistance.
What you get:
BMC will upgrade your AMS based on the options selected below.
|Service Coverage Option||Additional Transactions||Success Credits Required|
|16x5 Service Coverage with Offshore SDM||600||86|
|16x5 Service Coverage with Onshore SDM*||600||146|
|24x5 Service Coverage with Offshore SDM||1200||190|
|24x5 Service Coverage with Onshore SDM||1200||369|
|Additional Service Options||Additional Tickets Supported||Success Credits Required|
|300 Additional Tickets Pack||300||35|
|On-Premises Container Coverage||NA||69|
|Add Onshore SDM||NA||108|
|Additional In-Scope Product||500 for Each Product||69|
|AMS On-Call Support For Each Product||NA||17|
You may choose one or any combination of the additional service options listed above.
Access to AMS resources is limited to local business hours 6:00am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday (16x5) and 12:00 am to 12:00 am (24x5) in the Customer time zone, excluding Customer public holidays. On-call service is provided for Severity 1 issues outside of contracted business hours coverage.
The AMS option for 16x5 coverage is scoped according to the following assumptions:
- Application Administration Requests – up to 480
- Incidents/problems and changes – up to 120
The AMS option for 24x5 coverage is scoped according to the following assumptions:
- Application Administration Requests – up to 960
- Incidents/problems and changes – up to 240
- Customer must have purchased the BMC Applications Managed Service – Foundation Subscription
- Customer must have at least nine months remaining on their BMC Applications Managed Service – Foundation Subscription
- Estimated Duration: 1 Year
- In-Scope Products: BMC Helix IT Service Management (ITSM), BMC Helix Business Workflows, Helix Digital Workplace Advanced (DWPA), BMC Helix Discovery, BMC Helix Operations Management, Entuity Network Monitoring for BMC Helix Operations Management, BMC Helix Continuous Optimization, BMC Helix Control-M, Control-M for Mainframe, BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline
- Service Type: Technical Assistance
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Codes:
- Additional Tickets AMSX_ADDN_002
- On-Premises Container Coverage AMSX_ONPM_002
- Add Onshore SDM AMSX_ONSH_001
- Additional In-Scope Product AMSX_PROD_002
- On-Call Support AMSX_OCSP_001
- 16x5 Service Coverage with Offshore SDM A165_OFFS_002
- 16x5 Service Coverage with Onshore SDM A165_ONSH_002
- 24x5 Service Coverage with Offshore SDM A245_OFFS_002
- 24x5 Service Coverage with Onshore SDM A245_ONSH_002
- Date Last Updated: 06/10/2023
Additional BMC Services:
As part of your ongoing adoption and extension of BMC capabilities and solutions, the following services complement this one:
Additional Tickets – The AMS service will be upgraded to include 300 additional tickets per year. 240- of which may be used for administrative requests and 60 of which may be used for incidents, problems or changes.
Additional Product Family (In-Scope Products) – The following is a list of eligible BMC products for management under AMS. Each bulleted item represents one In Scope Product for one instance (e.g., Development, QA, Production)
- BMC Helix IT Service Management (ITSM), BMC Helix Digital Workplace, BMC Helix Innovation Suite, BMC Helix Virtual Agent
- BMC Helix Business Workflows
- Helix Digital Workplace Advanced (DWPA)
- BMC Helix Discovery
- BMC Helix Operations Management
- Entuity Network Monitoring for BMC Helix Operations Management
- BMC Helix Continuous Optimization
- BMC Helix Control-M
- Control-M for Mainframe
- BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline
On-Premises Container Coverage - The AMS service will be upgraded to support BMC applications hosted on an on-premises container environment. This service does NOT include management of the actual containers.
Onshore Service Delivery Manager (SDM) - is responsible for the governance and delivery of the service.