Applications Managed Service Additional Service and Coverage Options
For BMC Success Subscription Comprehensive or BMC Applications Managed Service (AMS) - Foundation Subscription customers, these options provide supplemental assistance.
What you get:
BMC will upgrade your AMS based on the options selected below.
|Service Coverage Option||Additional Transactions||Success Credits Required|
|16x5 Service Coverage with Offshore SDM*||500||80|
|16x5 Service Coverage with Onshore SDM||500||165|
|24x5 Service Coverage with Offshore SDM||1000||176|
|24x5 Service Coverage with Onshore SDM||1000||425|
|Additional Service Options||Success Credits Required|
|250 Additional Transactions*||32|
|On-Premises Container Coverage*||64|
|Add Onshore SDM||108|
|Additional Language Coverage*||64|
|Additional In-Scope Products*||80|
You may choose one or any combination of the additional service options listed above.
Access to AMS resources is limited to local business hours 6:00am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday (16x5) and 12:00 am to 12:00 am (24x5) in the Customer time zone, excluding Customer public holidays. On-call service is provided for Severity 1 issues outside of contracted business hours coverage.
The AMS option for 16x5 coverage is scoped according to the following assumptions:
- Application Administration Requests – up to 400
- Incidents/problems and changes – up to 100
The AMS option for 24x5 coverage is scoped according to the following assumptions:
- Application Administration Requests – up to 800
- Incidents/problems and changes – up to 200
- Customer must be a subscriber to the Comprehensive Success Subscription or have purchased the BMC Applications Managed Service – Foundation Subscription
- Customer must have at least nine months remaining on their Comprehensive Success Subscription or the BMC Applications Managed Service – Foundation Subscription
- Estimated Duration: 1 Year
- In-Scope Products: BMC Helix Business Workflows, BMC Helix Chatbot, BMC Helix Digital Workplace, BMC Helix Discovery, BMC Helix ITSM, BMC Helix MCSM, BMC Helix Control-M
- Service Type: Technical Assistance
- Availability: Available
- Success Service Codes:
- 250 Additional Transactions (AMSX_ADDN_001)
- On-Premises Container Coverage (AMSX_ONPM_001)
- Add Onshore SDM (AMSX_ONSH_001)
- Additional Language Coverage (AMSX_LANG_001)
- Additional In Scope Products (AMSX_PROD_001)
- 16x5 Service Coverage with Offshore SDM (A165_OFFS_001)
- 16x5 Service Coverage with Onshore SDM (A165_ONSH_001)
- 24x5 Service Coverage with Offshore SDM (A245_OFFS_001)
- 24x5 Service Coverage with Onshore SDM (A245_ONSH_001)
- Date Last Updated: 05/12/2022
250 Additional Transactions – The AMS service will be upgraded to include 250 additional transactions per year. 200 of which may be used for administrative requests and 50 of which may be used for incidents, problems or changes.
Additional Language Coverage – The AMS service will be upgraded to include one additional language per shift other than English.
Additional Product Family (In-Scope Products) – The following is a list of eligible BMC products for management under AMS. Each bulleted item represents one In Scope Product for one instance (e.g., Development, QA, Production)
- BMC Helix ITSM, BMC Helix Digital Workplace, BMC Helix Innovation Suite, BMC Helix Virtual Agent
- BMC Helix Discovery
- BMC Helix Business Workflows
- BMC Helix Operations Management
- BMC Helix Continuous Optimization
- BMC Helix Control-M
On-Premises Container Coverage - The AMS service will be upgraded to support BMC applications hosted on an on-premises container environment. This service does NOT include management of the actual containers.
Service Delivery Manager (SDM) - is responsible for the governance and delivery of the service. An Onshore SDM will make up to four onsite visits to the Customer location per year for quarterly business reviews. An Offshore SDM will deliver all Services remotely.