TrueSight Server Automation 22.x: Fundamentals Developing (ASP)
TrueSight Server Automation (TSSA) components provide automation of key infrastructure and services throughout the data center of an enterprise. It allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
Through this self-paced, hands-on course, participants gain an overview of components and component templates; an overview of the run-time behavior of TrueSight Server Automation job types such as audit, compliance, snapshot, and Component Discovery; and learn how to manage server objects in a live environment. Participants will benefit from in-depth presentations and demonstrations from expert instructors and hands-on lab exercises in a virtual environment that will provide the opportunity for practical application of the presented concepts, methods, and procedures.
TrueSight Server Automation 22.x
Administrators, Consultant, Users
Assisted Self Paced (ASP) | 16 時間
Module 1: Working with Components
- Describe the purpose of a TSSA component template.
- Create and configure a component template.
- Execute a Component Discovery Job.
- Apply permission controls to the resulting components.
- Configure the components for active use.
Module 2: Basic Compliance: Audit and Snapshot Jobs
- Describe the purpose of an audit job.
- Create and execute a Live Server object audit job.
- Describe some of the audit options.
- Create and execute a component-based audit job.
- Describe the purpose of a Snapshot job
- Create and execute a Snapshot-based audit job.
- Remediate a non-compliant server object.
Module 3: Rules-Based Compliance
- Use the component template rules editor.
- Execute a Compliance job.
- Describe the Results view of a compliance job.
- Apply an exception.
- Configure rules-based remediation.
- Describe the industry standard TSSA compliance content.
- Execute tasks.
Module 4: Managing Server Objects
- Use the TSSA Console to manage Server Objects using the Live Browse view.
- Describe the functions of the Network Shell.
- Apply commands in a Network Shell session.
- Create Configuration File Objects and Extended Objects using the Configuration Object Dictionary.