TrueSight Orchestration: Essential Subscription - Developers
TrueSight Orchestration is an IT process automation solution that allows IT to create workflows across applications, platforms, and tools to orchestrate critical activities such as event remediation, compliance, security and service desk automation across the organization.
Using examples, demonstrations, scenarios and laboratory exercises the content of the online education subscription help you develop skills to build and test the TrueSight Orchestrator infrastructure. Learners are presented with real-world tasks and the information and tools necessary to complete each task, which will develop basic TrueSight Orchestrator skills.
Note: This is an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on course updates within the same product version. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the subscription content without incurring additional fees.
TrueSight Orchestration 20.x
Web Based Training (WBT),Instructor-Led Training (ILT),Assisted Self Paced (ASP),Online Exam,Video | 40 時間
- Improve quality of IT service and reduce the risk of manual errors through the automation of common, repeatable tasks
- Identify and configure the primary components of the TrueSight Orchestrator infrastructure
- Identify the elements of the Development Studio
- Create processes that invoke various adapters
- Obtain certification
- WBT Course 1:TrueSight Orchestration 20.x: Fundamentals Architecture & Components (WBT)
- VILT Course 1: TrueSight Orchestration 20.x: Fundamentals Developing
- BMC Certified Associate: TrueSight Orchestration 20.x for Developers