TrueSight Capacity Optimization: Essential Subscription – Capacity Planners
TrueSight Capacity Optimization: Essential Subscription – Capacity Planners provides continuous access to all TrueSight Capacity Optimization training material, at one price, for a 12-month period.
The major benefits of the subscription are:
- Role-based – Pay only for trainings relevant to your role
- Get More – Continuous access to entire fundamental education portfolio for one product including all courses and certification exams
- Future Proof - New content and latest releases automatically added at no additional cost so your subscription is always up to date
- Save Money – You receive for the price of one course the complete Fundamentals learning track including web based and certification exam for free
- Ease of Use – One-stop-shop to a complete product portfolio of education
- Flexibility – Train on what you need, when you need it, and how you want to access - multiple learning options (ASP, WBT, Instructor Led)
This is an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on course updates within the same product version. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the subscription content without incurring additional fees.
TrueSight Capacity Optimization 10.x, 11.x
All Delivery Method | 53 時間
- WBT Course 1: TrueSight Capacity Optimization 11.0: Using New Features (WBT)
- ASP Course 1: BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization 11.x: Fundamentals Using (ASP)
- ILT Course 1: BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization 11.x: Fundamentals Using
- BMC Certified Associate: TrueSight Capacity Optimization 11.x for Users Online Exam
Related Learning Paths
Related Skills Assessments
New subscription services
- TrueSight Capacity Optimization: Essential Subscription – Administrators & Consultants provides continuous access to all TrueSight Capacity Optimization training material, at one price, for a 12-month period.
See details >
- TrueSight Capacity Optimization: Explore Subscription provides free access to the product overview course and other learning materials for a 12-month period.
See details >