BMC Remedyforce: Fundamentals of Service Request Management for Administrators (WBT)
BMC Remedyforce is an IT service management solution that provides incident, problem, change, release, knowledge, service level, service asset configuration, request fulfillment, and service catalog processes. It enables organizations to respond quickly and efficiently to conditions that disrupt business services and minimize downtime.
This course introduces Administrators to the various aspects of Service Request Management.
Participants will learn how to configure a Self-Service portal. They will also learn how to manage Service Request Definitions and configure Service Requests, Request Detail Templates, and Approval Processes.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Any
Web Based Training (WBT) | 00.30 時間
Lesson 1: Configuring the Self - Service Portal
- Learn about the Self-Service portal and its benefits
- Create a domain and a site for the Self-Service portal
- Configure the Self-Service portal and use Remedyforce Chat
- Provide direct links to Self Service components and display the Salesforce knowledge articles
Lesson 2: Managing Service Request Definitions
- Describe Service Request Management
- Create Service Request Definitions
- Manage Service Request Definitions
Lesson 3: Configuring Request Definitions, Request Detail Templates, and Approval Process
- Create Templates for use in a Request Definition
- Create an approval process for a Service Request
- Describe the configuration settings for a Service Request
- Describe the application settings for a Service Request