BMC Helix Remedyforce: Essential Subscription - Administrators & Consultants
BMC Helix Remedyforce is a cloud-enabled IT Service Management solution that delivers service desk, self-service, and inventory management capabilities. The solution is hosted on the Software as a Service (SaaS) Force.com platform from Salesforce.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC Helix Remedyforce and details the use of this solution to identify and remediate system vulnerabilities.
Note: This content is part of an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
BMC Helix Remedyforce
Administrators, Consultant, Users
Web Based Training (WBT),Instructor-Led Training (ILT),Assisted Self Paced (ASP),Online Exam,Video | 56 時間
- Create and manage users in BMC Remedyforce
- Assign licenses and permission sets to users
- Manage profiles and passwords
- Configure and manage queues
- Configure user settings and application settings in BMC Helix Remedyforce
- Create and link templates
- Create email services, email templates, organization-wide email addresses, workflow rules, email alerts, and field updates
- Examine other applications in BMC Helix Remedyforce, including Knowledge Management, Problem Management,
- Change Management, CMDB and Self Service Learn about Reporting and Dashboard functionality
- WBT Course 1: BMC Remedyforce: Fundamentals for Administrators – Part 1
- VILT and ASP Course 1: BMC Remedyforce: Fundamentals for Administrators – Part 2
- BMC Certified Associate: BMC Remedyforce Online Exam
- BMC Certified Professional: BMC Remedyforce Online Proctored Exam