- Edit source code and compile changes on the mainframe with a simple right click through a new integration between BMC Compuware ISPW and Visual Studio Code
- Reduce – and potentially eliminate – how long it takes to diagnose systems problems with intelligent, automated, probable cause analysis in BMC AMI Ops Insight
- Leverage a new command line interface and new application programming interfaces in BMC Compuware Topaz to seamlessly connect to the mainframe with development tools of choice
- Unite mainframe security and IT operations to speed mean time to remediation with a new integration between BMC AMI Security and BMC Helix ITSM
- Dynamically reduce search times when reviewing billions of transactions and large application logs with BMC Compuware File-AID
“BMC Software has been doubling down on z/OS mainframe software products and services. The broader portfolio coverage enables BMC to enter more Mainframe conversations, and present customers with expansion opportunities that can accelerate transformation of the mainframe environment through analytics, automation, and DevOps practices and strategies.” — Stephen Elliot, Vice President of Management Software and DevOps, IDC
BMC AMI Security
Integrates with BMC Helix ITSM to alert on potential threats so tickets can be created, assigned, and rapidly investigated. Alerts added for unsecured FTP connections to help ensure only secure and trusted connections are used.
BMC AMI Ops Insight
Shifts systems management from reactive to proactive mode with automated intelligent diagnostic capabilities that now provide probable cause.
BMC AMI SQL Performance for Db2®
Adds shift-left quality control of SQL statements to help prevent company code violations from reaching production. Jenkins plugin evaluates SQL to ensure coding and performance standards are met prior to progressing.
BMC AMI DevOps for Db2®
Now includes IBM Urban Code Deploy (UCD) plugins. Customers using IBM UCD as their mainframe automation tool can now use either Jenkins or IBM UCD for Db2 database DevOps.
BMC AMI Reorg for Db2®
Enhanced to offload 10x more CPU to zIIP and reduce overall CPU usage by as much as 35%. BMC AMI Reorg is already the most efficient reorg product in the industry helping customers roll back costs and MIPS usage with modern data management techniques.
BMC AMI Recovery for Db2®
Ensures regulatory compliance at all times. Provides health checks by diagnosing history file problems and extending object set health checks to batch. Estimates elapsed time for copy and recover to ensure SLAs are met.
BMC AMI Data for IMS™
Includes support for DEDB Area Expansion to 9999. With IBM's increase of allowed Fast Path areas from 2048 to 9999, customers using more than 2048 Fast Path areas can continue to use BMC IMS products to support the larger number.
BMC AMI Database Advisor for IMS™
Adds more granular RACF security controls for the Database Management Console that allows users to only view content for which they have been authorized.
BMC AMI Application Restart Control
Provides conversion assistance to facilitate Broadcom Smart Restart to Application Restart Control (AR/CTL) migration. This enhancement enables AR/CTL to interpret Smart/RESTART parameters removing the need to recompile.
BMC Compuware ISPW
Integrates with Visual Studio Code, a popular development tool, allowing developers to load, build and generate mainframe code.
BMC Compuware File-AID
File-AID 21 dynamically reduces search times when reviewing billions of transactions and log files. Also introduces 64-bit memory improvements and infrastructure changes.