Access to a BMC Compuware ISPW Specialist
This Service provides access to a BMC Compuware ISPW Specialist from the BMC Application Managed Services (AMS) team for 300 hours of advisory assistance (to be consumed within a one-year period and in no less than two-hour increments).
What you get:
BMC will perform the following:
BMC will provide access to one ISPW specialist for 300 hours, under Customer’s direction, to advise on activities such as:
- Technical administration
- Problem resolution
- Perform software maintenance and planning upgrades
- Quality control reviews
Deliverables: Using BMC’s standard methodology and templates, the following Deliverables are in scope for this project and will be delivered:
- Due Diligence Report
- Issue and Risk Tracker
- Monthly Activity Review
Completion Criteria: BMC will have completed these Consulting Services when the in-scope Consulting Services have been completed and the Deliverables have been delivered to the Customer Project Manager.
- Customer to provide remote access to the in-scope environments
- Estimated Duration: 300 hours over a 1-year period
- In-scope Product: Compuware
- Service Type: Technical Assistance
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: BMSS_ISPN_001
- Date Last Updated: 11/30/2022
- Issue and Risk Tracker – A document that details the identified set of Issues and Risks
- Monthly Activity Review – Review progress of Customer projects and initiatives on a monthly cadence, as well as a review of the open case issues, helping set correct priorities and reduce resolution times.