Micro Focus is a platform that enables you to run Job Control Language (JCL) files on mainframe environments on UNIX/Linux or Windows.
Control-M for Micro Focus enables you to do the following:
- Connect to the Micro Focus environment from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate Micro Focus JCLs with Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Monitor the status of the Micro Focus environment and view the results in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your entire Micro Focus environment.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Micro Focus, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 Micro Focus jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
- Define connection profile in an environment
- Define job within any Control-M workflow
Control-M integration for Micro Focus is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later