BMC AMI DevX Workbench for Eclipse 20.x: Fundamentals Developing with Host Explorer (WBT)
BMC AMI DevX Workbench for Eclipse (formerly BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench) provides an intuitive interface that enables developers of all skill levels to be quickly productive. The integrated UI provides access to all the tools in the DevX Workbench suite and BMC’s other industry-leading developer tools—DevX Abend-AID, DevX File-AID, Code Pipeline (formerly ISPW), Strobe, and DevX Code Debug (formerly Xpediter)—as well as non-BMC products and distributed solutions.
This course presents content using web-based and video modalities. This course will enable the students to use the Host Explorer within BMC AMI DevX Workbench for Eclipse.
*This course was created with the former Compuware names, but the content is valid for users of both versions. The course lessons have not been changed to reflect the new names.
BMC AMI DevX 20.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 0.5 時間
Comparing Two Members (File-AID/MVS)
- Understand how to execute a simple comparison between two members from within Host Explorer or Project Explorer
Copying Files Across LPARs
- Learn how to copy datasets across LPARs using Topaz Workbench
Copying from One LPAR to Another
- Learn how to copy a file from one LPAR to another using Topaz Workbench
- Understand how to compare PS/PDS/VSAM files and understand their differences
JES Explorer - Extracting and Re-submitting JCL
- Learn how to extract and edit the JCL of a completed job
- Learn how to re-submit a completed job