BMC AMI DevX Workbench for Eclipse 20.x: Fundamentals Developing with Code Debug (Xpediter) (WBT)
BMC AMI DevX Workbench for Eclipse (formerly BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench) provides an intuitive interface that enables developers of all skill levels to be quickly productive. The integrated UI provides access to all the tools in the DevX Workbench suite and BMC’s other industry-leading developer tools—DevX Abend-AID, DevX File-AID, Code Pipeline (formerly ISPW), Strobe, and DevX Code Debug (formerly Xpediter)—as well as non-BMC products and distributed solutions.
This course presents content using web-based and video modalities. This course will enable the students to use Code Debug within the DevX Workbench.
*This course was created with the former Compuware names, but the content is valid for users of both versions. The course lessons have not been changed to reflect the new names.
BMC AMI DevX 20.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 2 時間
Collecting Code Coverage for CICS programs
- Understand general concepts regarding how to collect Code Coverage information for CICS transaction programs
- Understand the differences to batch collections
- Learn how to use Xpediter/Eclipse view for CICS Code Coverage, collecting data, and reporting
Debugging DB2 Stored Procedures
- Learn how to debug Db2 stored procedure programs using Xpediter/Eclipse
Debugging IMS Transactions
- Learn how to debug IMS transaction programs (MPP) using Xpediter/Eclipse
- Understand the concepts of IMS transaction programs and the requirements to debug an MPP
Using Scripts for Configuration Settings
- Learn scripts for configuration settings
Using Scripts: Intercepting Sub Programs
- Learn how to set intercepts for sub programs
Using Scripts: Setting Counters for Code Coverage
- Learn how to set counters for Code Coverage