Trifacta is a data-wrangling platform that allows you to discover, organize, edit, and publish data in different formats and to multiple clouds, including AWS, Azure, Google, Snowflake, and Databricks.
This integration enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any Trifacta platform from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate Trifacta flows with Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Monitor the status of Trifacta flows and view the results in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your entire Trifacta platform.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Trifacta, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 Trifacta jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
- Define connection profile in an environment
- Define a job within any Control-M workflow
Control-M integration for UiPath is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later