Change IMS definitions dynamically with no outage
Implement changes with integrity. BMC AMI Change Manager for IMS TM and BMC AMI Change Manager Virtual Terminal for IMS streamline change management by enabling you to:
- Interactively add databases, programs, transactions, and route codes without an IMSGEN
- Implement a group of dependent resource definition changes across multiple IMS systems
- Record all resource definition updates and provide an audit trail of resource definition changes
- Provide information about the relationships between IMS resources
- Simplify the management of IMS virtual devices, including automatic device signoff or logoff, dequeue of messages, and exit of conversations
BMC AMI Extended Terminal Assist for IMS eliminates the need for an Extended Terminal Option (ETO) license, reducing software costs and eliminating the need to write and maintain terminal and communications exits.