Build and release secure applications and infrastructure without disrupting innovation
To ensure consistent policy compliance while delivering new applications on time, you need to be able to test applications early, fast, and frequently. SecOps Policy Service easily integrates into an agile delivery model to reduce risk without slowing you down.
- Uncover security risks such as application vulnerabilities and remediate before they reach production
- Detect and fix issues when they are the easiest and least costly to remediate
- Integrate into your existing DevOps processes, inserting security and compliance tests where needed
- Test for and catch library dependency vulnerabilities earlier in the development build cycle, before they become too costly to fix
- Utilize Docker with confidence by ensuring Docker hosts, daemons and the containers that run on them are protected from hackers
- Use the SecOps Policy Service resources view to ensure that DevOps teams are running library, web penetration, and other cloud service tests during the build and release processes