The BMC Control-M/Forecast online course provides Control-M administrators and schedulers with the concepts and knowledge required to install, configure, and start using Control-M/Forecast to display future job schedules, and to analyze future batch flows of selected jobs and business services using what-if scenarios.
Additionally, students will learn to generate reports based on Control-M/Forecast data.
Self Paced | 0.67 時間
- Describe the purpose and benefits of Control-M/Forecast
- Acquire the files needed to install Control-M/Forecast
- Install Control-M/Forecast
- Create schedule plans for individual jobs and tables of jobs
- Load a Forecast environment for a group of jobs for a specified date
- Define what-if scenarios for a Forecast environment
- Analyze BMC Batch Impact Manager business services using Control-M/Forecast
- Describe application behavior self-learning capabilities of Control-M/Forecast
- Generate various reports based on Control-M/Forecast data