BMC Certified Associate: TrueSight Orchestration 8.x for Developers
TrueSight Orchestration is an IT process automation solution that allows IT to create workflows across applications, platforms, and tools to orchestrate critical activities such as event remediation, compliance, security and service desk automation across the organization.
The BMC Certified Associate: TrueSight Orchestration 8.x for Developers Online Exam will validate the technical competencies needed to successfully deploy, operate and administer out-of-the-box (OOTB) baseline functionality for TrueSight Orchestration.
Steps to Certifications
Step 1. Study and prepare for the exam. Allow a minimum of six weeks to study and prepare
Step 2. Register and pay for "BMC Certified Associate: TrueSight Orchestration 8.x for Developers Online Exam".
- Exam is an online Exam in BMC Academy.
- Exam will be proctored remotely by our online proctoring vendor.
- Participants must have a working webcam and microphone.
- Participants will be required to provide identification to the online proctor. Acceptable forms of ID include: photo work ID with name, government issued photo ID such as driver's license or passport.
- For more details, consult the BMC Education Certification Policy and Online Proctored Exam Guide.