Service Request Management
Define a catalog of service request types that reflect what services you offer to your internal or external customers
- Quickly gain efficiencies in the delivery and support of IT services through a self-service solution on top of your existing Remedy ITSM implementation (incident, change, asset, work orders)
- Provide a centralized catalog of requests (including price, service-level targets, approval rules) to automate and monitor standard requests
- Enable self-help through knowledge access to reduce the number of calls to the service desk
Service Level Management
The tools you need to define, track, and report service levels
- Service insight: Monitor targets, performance, and compliance with dashboards for the business and IT.
- Service improvement: Use trend data to proactively identify issues, prioritize based on business urgency, and track against continuous service improvement plans.
- Service excellence: By automating the collection, analysis, and presentation of service level information, you can free your staff to concentrate on delivering excellent service.