Accelerate new software adoption and time to value
After implementing new software, it is critical to drive adoption within the first three months of going live. If the solution is not well-accepted within these first few weeks, it is unlikely that the return on investment (ROI) will be fully realized. To ensure rapid user adoption and decrease the time to operational stability, BMC offers Consulting for Day 2 Operations.
Overcome initial adoption hurdles quickly
Our experts can ensure a successful software implementation by helping your end-users use the software effectively within the crucial first weeks. Common challenges you may experience include:
- A high number of trouble tickets: Most of these are “how to” questions rather than functional defects in the product.
- Different use cases than expected: Many use cases and usage patterns emerge only after people start using the software at scale.
- Low user adoption due to instability: People are naturally resistant to change, and a poor initial experience can lead to abandoning the new solution altogether.
Enable rapid ROI and operational efficiency while minimizing risk
In the critical 90-day period following go-live, a Day 2 Operations service engagement ensures that the solution is stable, provides quick help on trouble tickets, and implements minor refinements to reflect actual customer usage patterns. These collectively speed adoption and enable rapid ROI.
Reduce the time, effort, and manpower required for a successful implementation by relying on our expertise to:
- Administer the solution completely in your production environment
- Refine the software based on your usage patterns
- Ensure stability and availability of the software